Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Bedroom Makeover

Yesterday we sold two more items when I was out at soccer practice.  I had gotten an email from someone that was interested in the two tier black table and I responded that it was still available but then never heard back from them.  Apparently they called and stopped by to pick it up.  It was a father and daughter from Monroe.  The girl's older sister was going to college next year and she will get their bedroom all to her self so she gets to redecorate.  I'm very upset that I missed them because Mom said they were interested in everything!  They even wanted this decoupaged "J" that I had made for myself (with picture of me and my friends) but Mom said that wasn't for sale.  The girl really liked and wanted one of the corner shelves we had made from a bi-fold door.  Her dad agreed that he would pay for the two tier table and if she wanted the corner shelf she can pay for it herself, and she did, the full price of $15.  This family was not the type to bargain.  If they were, they probably could have gotten away with those items for much cheaper.  


 The two tier table cost us $3 at a yard sale and sold for $30!  This was actually one of the first flip items we invested in, along with the cubbie dresser I painted and sold.  The bi-fold door cost us $1 at the Habitat ReStore and that one door made two corner shelves so really the original cost of this flip was only $0.50 and we sold it for $15! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment